FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
1. What type of martial arts/karate is taught at Legacy Martial Arts of Cleveland?
We offer Traditional Okinawan Style Isshinryu Karate.
2. What ages do you offer classes to?
Our Children's Classes are designed for all levels and begin at age 5 (or Kindergarten) up to 5th Grade.
Our Teen/Adult Classes are designed for all levels and are for ages 6th Grade and above.
Our Homeschool Classes are also designed for all levels and start at age 5.
3. You offer a dedicated Homeschool Class?
YES! We offer a class that is dedicated to our Homeschool Community. However, if our evening classes fit your schedule better you are welcome to them!
4. What time are your classes?
Children's Classes are Tuesday and Thursday 5:30-6:25pm
Adult/Teen Classes are Tuesday and Thursday 6:30-8:00pm
Homeschool Classes are Friday 2:00-4:00pm
5. Do you offer a free trial class?
YES! You are welcome to come try a class or two out for free to see if we fit what you are looking for in a Dojo.
6. Do you charge for belt testing?
No, we do not charge for belt testing (or the belt!), unless you request a separate testing time than our scheduled test date. Testing is done approximately every 8 weeks.
6. Do you offer any discounts?
Yes! We offer a 25% discount for additional family members.
We also offer a 15% discount for Military and First Responders.
7. Do I have to sign a contract?
No, we do not any contracts to be signed. We offer month to month memberships.